(Scroll to the bottom of this page to fill out a serving form)
Peace Church believes that serving is the heart of obedience. Our goal is for everyone to be involved in sharing their lives with others in our church and in our community. These are just some of the many areas you may get involved here at Peace Church:
OUTREACH & BENEVOLENCE MINISTRY
- Upward Ministry – opportunities to coach basketball and cheerleading, assistant coach, building supervisors, referee, game announcing, and scoreboard keeping.
- Short-term Mission Trips – various trips both in and out of the country throughout the year.
- Piece by Peace Quilting Ministry – ladies of Peace who stitch quilts with Bible verses on them and give them to various charities such as safe houses for human trafficking, boys and girls homes, orphanages, etc.
PEACE STUDENT MINISTRY
- Teacher/Small Group Leaders and Teacher/Small Group Assistants – teach and lead small groups and studies on Sun. mornings and Wed. evenings.
- Peace Students Team Leader – help lead each team in competition and bible study/accountability as a part of the student ministry program on Wed. nights.
KINGDOM KIDS CHILDREN'S MINISTRY
(Birth – 5th grade)
- Nursery / Childcare Workers and Teachers – opportunities to watch and teach kids from every age from birth-4 years olds.
- Elementary Teachers and Assistants – opportunities to teach and assist with classes from every grade from Kindergarten through 5th grade.
- Check-in and Welcome Team – welcome our visitors and members by helping them login in at the kids welcome center and assist people in finding their child’s class.
- Worship Team – helps the worship pastor lead in singing during Sunday morning worship services.
- Choir – Helps lead worship during our Sunday morning worship and often has a choir special.
- Praise Band – opportunities for all instrumentalists including, but not limited to: acoustic and electric guitar, bass guitar, piano, drums, and various percussion instruments.
- Teen Praise Band – play during the worship services on Wednesday nights for the Peace Student Ministry.
- Sound Technician – helps run the sound during worship services.
- Lighting Technician – helps set up and run lights during worship services.
- Camera Technician – 1) helps run one of the 3 cameras for Sunday morning worship each week. 2) helps in the set up and recording of various videos for ministries including, but not limited to, baptism testimonies, testimony videos, and video announcements.
- Graphic Design – helps design logos, artwork, sermon series templates and other graphic design needs of various ministries within the church.
- Video Editing – helps in the process of editing videos used for worship services and other ministries.
- Engage Team – assist guests and church members when arriving on campus by opening doors, helping them find needed locations, and supplying help to guests on Sunday mornings.
- Security Team – secure the church campus during Sunday morning, Sunday evening, and Wednesday evening events.
- Medical Team – available during all major events and services to assist with any medical needs or emergencies.
- Helping Hands Parking Lot Team – helps guests who arrive on campus by picking them up in the golf carts in the parking lot and taking them to their needed destination on campus on Sunday mornings.
- E6 Café – works in the café at our church providing beverages and snacks for people on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings.
- Welcome Tent (April – September) – work in our visitor tent located outside the main entrance to welcome guests Sunday mornings and provide them with a welcome bag.
- Connect Center – assist people in using the iPads when they are seeking to get plugged into various ministries on Sunday morning.
- Prayer Counselors – available to pray with people before, during, and after Sunday morning worship services.
- Life Group Leader – Leads a small group of 6-12 people either in your own home or a host’s home in a discussion-based Bible study. These groups also adopt missionaries by praying for them and connecting with them and do small outreach tasks together as a group.
- Life University Teacher – opportunities to teach various classes offered to adults on Wednesday nights from Jan. – Apr. and Aug. – Nov.
- Ministry Team Leaders – most of our ministries have a structure in place for everyone to move up into a leadership role over a various ministry. For example, a Kingdom Kids worker has the chance to move up to a Kingdom Kids coordinator to directly help and plan with our children’s pastor.
Leadership Roles: Must be an active member.