About the Scripture:
- We believe the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God and that men were moved by the Spirit of God to write the very words of Scripture. Therefore, we believe the Bible is without error.
- We believe in one God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We believe that Jesus Christ is the second member of the Trinity (the Son of God) who became flesh to reveal God to humanity and to become the Savior of the lost world.
- We believe that all people were created in the image of God to have fellowship with Him, but became alienated in that relationship through sinful disobedience. As a result, people are incapable of regaining a right relationship with God through their own efforts.
- We believe that the blood of Jesus Christ, shed on the cross, provides the sole basis for the forgiveness of sin. Therefore, God freely offers salvation to those who place their faith in the death and resurrection of Christ as sufficient payment for their sin.
About the Christian Life:
- We believe all Christians should live for Christ and not for themselves. By obedience to the Word of God and daily yielding to the Spirit of God, every believer should mature and be conformed to the image of Christ.
About the Church:
- We believe that the church is the body of Christ, of which Jesus Christ is the head. The members of the church are those who have trusted by faith the finished work of Christ. The purpose of the church is to glorify God by loving him and by making him known to the lost world.
About the Resurrection :
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
About Jesus Christ :
- Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and was born of the Virgin Mary .
- That He was true God and true man.
- That He lived a sinless life upon this earth.
- That He died on the Cross as a substitutionary sacrifice for the sins of all mankind.
- That He rose bodily from the grave on the third day.
- That He ascended bodily into heaven where He continues His ministry at the right hand of God as our Advocate and High Priest .
- That He is personally, visibly, and imminently returning to this earth to set up His Kingdom.
- Matt.1:18-25; John 1:1, 14; I John 5:20; Heb. 4:15; I Cor. 15:3, 4; II Cor. 5:21; I Pet. 2:24; Luke 24:36-48; Acts 1:9-11; I John 2:1, 2; Eph. 1:20; Heb. 4:14-16; Matt. 25:31, 32; Rev. 20:6
- The Bible says in Romans 6:23 that the gift of God is eternal life. Because heaven is a free gift it is not earned or deserved. No amount of personal effort, good works, or religious deeds can earn a place in heaven for you. In Ephesians 2:8-9 God says we are saved through faith, not of works, lest any man should boast.
If you would like to know more about the free gift of eternal life please contact us at 252-291-1080 or email us at email@example.com.